- Line end fittings and collars are our own design, made in stainless.
- Lines are assembled in our shop, using an eight-crimp die set.
- 5/16” hex at the barrel valve for easier installation.
- The fitting in the line is rotatable after installation.
- The PVC sheath is crimped under the collar.
1. no braid showing:
2. protects from dirt.
- The fitting for the nozzle has a 45-degree seat to properly match the angle of the nozzle.
- Bent 65 degrees to let the lines run snug over the valve covers.
- The line is smooth bore Teflon 3/16”ID, with stainless braid, covered with black PVC, .275 OD.
- Rated at 3,000 psi working pressure, with a minimum burst pressure of 14,000 psi.
- Ten of these line assemblies tested to 15,000 psi without a failure.
Fittings & Hose acorneail 2017-07-13T19:41:31+00:00